Julius Berger is a Nigerian company offering integrated construction solutions and related services. The company's scope covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases.
Julius Berger traces its operations back to the construction of the Eko Bridge in 1965, a major infrastructure project in the megacity of Lagos. Years of steady growth followed this pioneer project, during which Julius Berger grew to become the dynamic Nigerian company it is today.
Throughout this time Julius Berger has deployed progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of clients. The company’s business is built on the strategy of having vertically integrated operations, which improve efficiency and timeliness of project execution. Additionally, subsidiaries support Julius Berger’s ability to offer a complete range of construction related services.
Julius Berger’s head office is located in Abuja FCT, with additional permanent locations in Lagos and Uyo. The company is also represented across the nation in structural engineering and infrastructure works and in southern Nigeria through oil and gas industry projects.
- Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, with a majority Nigerian shareholding
- Construction portfolio comprised of infrastructure, building and industry works
- Services include engineering, design and maintenance
- Proven commitment to leading Health, Safety and Environment standards
- Quality Management System certified to fulfill the requisitions of ISO 9001:2008
- Operating in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act