Julius Berger’s value system is built on the belief that the company’s duty, apart from delivering the highest quality standards in work, is to support and advance the development of its staff, host communities and the country of Nigeria itself.
The company aspires to operate its business in a manner that exceeds the ethical, economical and public expectations of the society. Values such as innovation, integrity, reliability and partnership drive Julius Berger’s corporate culture. Excellence in health, safety and environmental protection, investment in the professional development of staff, as well as sustainable business practices are fundamental components of the company’s operations.
Julius Berger holds itself accountable for being honest, fair and respectful in all aspects of its business, and operates in a zero tolerance atmosphere for any actions that could be perceived as contrary to these standards.
At Julius Berger, our vision is to be Nigeria’s most dynamic construction company.
- We seize opportunities for both our company and the country.
- We work with dedication to maintain our clients’ trust.
- We operate with a holistic approach and a solutions-driven mindset.
- We seek efficient methods to deliver on our clients’ requisitions.
- We integrate our multiple resources, including specialized personnel or production and service facilities, to achieve the best results.