Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
Since its pioneer project in 1965 – the construction of the Eko Bridge in Lagos – Julius Berger has played a pivotal role in the development of Nigeria’s industrial and civil infrastructure. The company utilizes state-of-the-art construction methods and technologies to ensure that quality and innovation are prioritized for the benefit of clients. Core competencies cover all project phases, including planning, design, engineering, construction, maintenance and operation, for infrastructure, industry and building projects.
Julius Berger’s business is supported by vertically integrated operations, which augment efficiency and timely project execution. Subsidiaries and additional facilities make it possible to realize multifaceted construction projects at the highest level of performance.
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification demonstrates that the company’s management systems are well equipped to consistently meet clients’ needs and quality is continuously improved.
- Public Limited Company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1991
- Construction portfolio includes infrastructure, industry, building and facility services
- Construction-related products and services available for sale
- Health, Safety and Environmental Protection standards in accordance with international best practices
- Quality Management System certified to fulfill the requisitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Operating in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act